Sunday, June 19, 2016

MEXICANS ARE VERY HARD WORKERS!

Umm. No, I don't know what to say. Sometimes I'm tongue-tied.
Not knowing what to say is NOT a problem that sports reporter Emily Austen shares. Her mouth has great talent in that regard.


"The Chinese guy is always the smartest guy in math class"

"Like, I didn’t even know Mexicans were that smart"


Emily Austen is a perky Southern belle who studied Spanish in college and just loves Mexican food.

I have nothing against sportscasters.

Some of my best friends.

Precious.




==========================================================================
NOTE: Readers may contact me directly:
LETTER BOX.
All correspondence will be kept in confidence.
==========================================================================

No comments:

Search This Blog

SAN FRANCISCO IS TOO DANGEROUS!

A few years ago, my regular care physician and I had an informative talk about kangkong (ipomoea aquatica), sidetracking from my tobacco use...