Thursday, June 09, 2016

JAPANESE EVIL

A resurgent Japan will take over the world. They have a secret weapon. One that inspires terror and hysterics in grown men, and emasculates all within its range.

A weapon so horrible that none can survive unscathed!


NASTY YELLOW PERILS!


[SOURCE: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sLdgM8VQu7I.]


Don't know about you, but I am about to loose it now. My bowels have turned to liquid, as have my knees. There will be frightful consequences.


I sincerely regret missed opportunities.


It is too late now.




==========================================================================
NOTE: Readers may contact me directly:
LETTER BOX.
All correspondence will be kept in confidence.
==========================================================================

No comments:

Search This Blog

SAN FRANCISCO IS TOO DANGEROUS!

A few years ago, my regular care physician and I had an informative talk about kangkong (ipomoea aquatica), sidetracking from my tobacco use...