Sunday, November 01, 2015

I COULD BE A PERFECT SOUTHERN HOSTESS

Finished doing the dishes. Finished giving a light polish to over twenty briars. Finished a tasty and delicious repast that had Italian elements (salami) and Dutch elements (the opposite of salami).
Finished with a strong glass of coffee.

By golly, I am totally ready!


But not for this:






[SOURCE: Amazon: Rose Pork Brains with Milk Gravy 5 Ounce Cans (4 Cans Per Pack) .]

I'm thinking party platter. Cold or hot.


"Try Rose's Pork Brains in a traditional American manner by cooking with your scrambled eggs"


Well okay then, pilgrims! A little bit of further research led me to "30 Wildly Awesome Canned Foods That You Never Knew Existed" by Sam Stokes as well as the information that pork brains in milk gravy is a traditional Southern delicacy. Probably goes great with grits.


This product will not win a rabbinic seal of approval.

Even if fried in lots of bacon grease.

As is customary.



I have it on reliable authority that this substance is extremely tasty, and would therefore suggest adding it to the emergency larder in your post-zombie-apocalypse survival bunker.

Make sure that you also have capers and tabasco.

Serve it on toast points at a party.

Amaze your friends.




==========================================================================
NOTE: Readers may contact me directly:
LETTER BOX.
All correspondence will be kept in confidence.
==========================================================================

No comments:

Search This Blog

PLANS. I HAVE PLANS!

It takes about five hours for the twitchy ache in my lower legs from the amlodipine besylate to diminish sufficiently that I can sleep. I ti...