Wednesday, June 27, 2012

SPLASH SPLASH!

You need a baby otter.  Don't deny it, your life is incomplete without a baby otter.  Nothing says warm happiness better than a baby otter.

You've read Wind in the Willows?
Remember Otter's son Portly?
This is probably his cousin.


I CAN'T SEE YOU.......

[Source: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ap2mhgldYS4.]


"Little Portly is missing again; and you know what a lot his father thinks of him, though he never says much about it."

You'll be pleased to know that the little fellow was eventually found, 'sleeping soundly in entire peace and contentment'.


==========================================================================
NOTE: Readers may contact me directly:
LETTER BOX.
All correspondence will be kept in confidence.
==========================================================================

No comments:

Search This Blog

A LACK OF PROPELLANT

Rereading my old posts reminds me that I used to be immoderate. And at times over the top. I've calmed down and grown up since then. Now...