Friday, June 15, 2012

ASPARAGUS CHICKEN

The room mate has a far more exciting life than I do.  For one thing, she eats at "The Magic Wock".  The magic in the name consists of unexpected explosive charges.  It may have been the egg flower soup, OR it was the coconut cookies.
I simply get lunch at the sandwich place across the street, or the Chinese buffet around the corner which has nice asparagus chicken (豆豉露筍雞片 'dou-si lo-seun gai pien'), and the restaurant that does the lovely lamb chops, over on Montgomery Street.
I never feel guilty and brutalized when I visit the ladies room.
Nor do I feel like the Bikini Atoll after a test.
My life is kind of "sane".

Last night I listened to my room mate wailing that she had no boy friend, hardly any tits, AND lunch sucked.
Well my dear, I don't have a girlfriend, and no tits whatsoever.
But my lunch was actually pretty darn good.
Asparagus and chicken.
Over rice.

I rather wonder if the little kid at that place is the daughter of miss Coco.  They look like they're related.  I wouldn't have suspected miss Coco of being that age, but if she is, it explains a lot.
Now I know why she seems so normal.
Despite her youth.

I've seen her face.  I suppose I should have also scoped out her bosom, but honestly I cannot remember what the general dimension of her fully clothed frontage is.
For a man such things are important, but I just wasn't looking.
My fault, I know.  It was an oversight.

Her face is, I believe, about three or four inches below mine.  We often say 'nei ho' at the steam table.
She has an odd vulnerability to her facial expressions, coupled with firm resolve.
Her daughter shows determination and intelligence.
Two strong fragile women.

They'd probably get along well with my room mate.  After they got used to the somewhat disturbing honesty and lack of diplomatic vagueness.
As well as any mention of Bikini Atoll.

I've told my room mate about the asparagus chicken.
There is no egg flower soup there.
Nor magic. It's safe.

As a red-blooded male I suppose I'll have to sneak a peek at the bosomy area.
I suspect there's nothing unexpected in that department.
Odd. I've been getting lunch there for years.
I focused on the food instead.
And a friendly 'nei ho'.
Bosoms?

I seldom think of bosoms in the middle of the day.
And never ever about Bikini Atoll.
Asparagus chicken?
Definitely.


==========================================================================
NOTE: Readers may contact me directly:
LETTER BOX.
All correspondence will be kept in confidence.
==========================================================================

2 comments:

e kvetcher said...

What happened to wheelie boy?

The back of the hill said...

Wheelie boy pulled one too many “I’m so special” episodes.
Bad break-up nearly two months ago. She’s stabilized, more or less, but still despondent.
Him? No one knows. There has been absolutely no communication since the first of May.
I’m hoping he rolled down hill in his wheelchair and went airborne into the bay.
He was an opportunist, and manipulative.
His wheels should break.

Yeah, I know, a bit angry. But it’s happy anger.
Delirious venom.
And relief.

Search This Blog

A LACK OF PROPELLANT

Rereading my old posts reminds me that I used to be immoderate. And at times over the top. I've calmed down and grown up since then. Now...