Thursday, June 07, 2012

MOUNTING EXCITEMENT

It’s a bright warm day and you don’t have to do anything. So you wake up late, in a comfortable bed, and stretch with languour.
Oddly, a bunny rabbit with lovely soft fur is right in there with you.

Suddenly you are surrounded platters of yummy roast duck, steamed fish, crispy greens, and a large bowl of pudding!
Wonderful goodies!
So delicious!

And a BIG carrot for the bunny rabbit!

Later, you relax contentedly.
The bunny rabbit sleeps.

Have some chocolate.


==========================================================================
NOTE: Readers may contact me directly:
LETTER BOX.
All correspondence will be kept in confidence.
==========================================================================

No comments:

Search This Blog

THE ADDENDUM AT TEA

Tea time, as regular readers know, is very important to me. But instead of going to one of my regular places I gave it a miss today. I just ...