Wednesday, November 03, 2010

CHAN HAI HO SIK!

Last night I stayed out late, watching the rather depressing election results and the inane reportorial blithering at friendly bars. When seeing the republicans moving into position to once again rape our country, alcohol is a blessing.
Yes, we’re hosed. But at least Palin’s trolls got wiped. Boruch Hashem.

On my way home I stopped by Bob’s Donuts to pick up some breakfast for my ex-girlfriend.
We still live together, and who says you can’t give each other food?

She went to Chinatown very early this morning to get something to eat. She didn’t see the French and the Old-Fashioned till she came into the kitchen at seven-thirty.


As I write this, I am lunching on a gaibow (雞包) that she brought me.

真係好食! Delicious!

Really gotta ask that girl where she went. It rocks. Great chicken bun!


And yes, once I know, I'll post the name and address here. Nobody who pays serious attention to Yelp! or similar reviewing sites reads my blog, so that probably won't cause a flood of suburbanites ruining it. It will be just us.

Savage Kitten will probably eat the Old-Fashioned or the French with her tea when she comes home this evening. Bob's Donuts also rocks. But you already knew that.
You were probably there with all the other depressed Democrats at four in the morning too.



==========================================================================
NOTE: Readers may contact me directly:

LETTER BOX.
All correspondence will be kept in confidence.
==========================================================================

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I had a spare 10 minutes before leaving the house at 6am and put the TV on - there, on the BBC, was a 'Learning Chinese' (Mandarin) programme. Oh my - so complicated. I seriously admire your knowledge and abilites.

As for the doughnuts - yum!

And every time I read your blog, I so want to go back to San Francisco. My BH keeps on dropping hints about living there for a few years... A big commute from England, methinks!

rachel

Search This Blog

THIS POST ISN'T ABOUT WOMEN

There are several artists rolling over in their graves right now. One or two aren't dead yet, but never mind. Rolling. Among them Frank ...