Tuesday, May 05, 2009

SOMETIMES I VISH TO KVETCH

Astute readers will have realized that this blogger occasionally needs to scream and shout. Or plot something evil. Either of those two approaches to problem-solving works.

Hence the previous post on this blog (yes, directly below). In which I let my 'gift' for bland yet poisonous verbiage come to the fore. I am sorry if you cannot understand what it says. If you don't read Dutch, you were not meant to understand it; you are not the target.

Just skip on past, and continue reading the intelligible posts. There aren't many pieces in Dutch, and our regular broadcasts will remain in English. Well, mostly English.
As always, feel free to comment in whatever language you wish - even Dutch.

6 comments:

querelously amphibious said...

"Intelligible"?

Jack Steiner said...

I only know a few words in Dutch. But the only one I really know how to use is klotzok. Every now and then it comes in handy.

DEATH BY NOODLES said...

What does klotzok mean?

Anonymous said...

@Jack: perhaps the word you mean is 'klootzak', meaning asshole/bastard.

Anonymous said...

Actually, klootzak literally means 'testicle sack'.
A scrotum.

Plump ripe juicy plums! said...

Shouldn't that be a "kvetchsack"?

I assume you have a duality of kvetches.

Search This Blog

A LACK OF PROPELLANT

Rereading my old posts reminds me that I used to be immoderate. And at times over the top. I've calmed down and grown up since then. Now...