Wednesday, June 13, 2007

A BROCHA ON BOTH THEIR HOUSES

Hamas has issued a death-list with the names of over one hundred prominent Fatah members.

Fatah has threatened to entirely exterminate Hamas in the West-Bank.

I am a dyed-in-the-wool liberal.


So of course I support both sides in these two noble endeavors, and wish that they may succeed beyond all expectations.


I fully expect all who normally voice support for the Palestinian cause to be on board regarding this matter also. And I encourage them to demonstrate in favour of their pets.

2 comments:

Tzipporah said...

Hmm. Could they destroy just the political and military wings and leave the daycares, health clinics, and schools?

Anonymous said...

I fear it is much more likely that Fatah will destroy Hamases daycare centres etc and Hamas will respond in kind; it's much easier to destroy unarmed targets.

Search This Blog

SAN FRANCISCO IS TOO DANGEROUS!

A few years ago, my regular care physician and I had an informative talk about kangkong (ipomoea aquatica), sidetracking from my tobacco use...