Saturday, November 20, 2021

SAY NO TO CRANBERRIES

Here's what every one has been waiting for, the updated list of shithole states: Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Iowa, Kansas, Louisiana, Michichigan, Missouri, Mississippi, Montana, Nebraska, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Wisconsin, and Wyoming.

You can probably guess why Wisconsin was added to the list.

If I tell you, Tom Cotton will demand that I apologize.

Tom Cotton hails from one of those states.



If I write what I think, I'll get banned from Facebook. If I write what my apartment mate said, I'll get banned from Facebook. If I say what I think we need to do to get a functioning system in this country, I'll get banned from Facebook and the FBI might have questions.



In any case, the two solid conclusions that can be drawn are that if you are going to protest, go heavily armed and shoot first, to avoid getting Kyle Rittenhoused, and avoid gatherings with young white males, because they're the most likely to go psychotic.



Cranberries, by the way, are crap. The devil's haemorrhoid globules. They're a disgusting plot by mediocre cheese-snarfing German and Scandinavian societal rejects to poison America and drain her manhood. They have no place on a civilized dining table, and should be avoided at all costs. If there's any reason for arson in this world, it's that your hosts misguidedly served a cranberry compôte with the dry tasteless bird despite your sincere and benevolent remonstrance. And watching the Packers causes psychic harm.




==========================================================================
NOTE: Readers may contact me directly:
LETTER BOX.
All correspondence will be kept in confidence.
==========================================================================

No comments:

Search This Blog

WELL, HOW DID I GET HERE?

There is an air of distraction to the streets in C'town nowadays. People seem lost in thought, absent minded, somewhat out of it. And mo...