Thursday, July 11, 2019

THROW ON SOME CLOTHES!

On the way home, I saw a woman wearing black leather hotpants. Take it from me, that is not a good look. She was reasonable proportioned, I guess, but even if she were big as a house and tattooed all over, it still wouldn't have been worth more than a passing glance at the carnival freak-show.

No, I am not a puritan. And despite my family's Calvinist history (mercifully over, four generations ago), I am not a disapproving Christian.
I like a nice bit of pulchritude.

Tight leather is something only gay men should wear. It just does not do anything good to the female form.


In this regard I am an immovable purist. If I were a woman, all my clothing would be clean and comfortable, no chafing tightnesses, no sweaty pockets because of ill fit, no straps and cinching.
My version of a poodle skirt would have an appliqué Hello Kitty, either wielding a cheroot or a machine gun. Probably the cheroot.
Actual poodles are stupid.

Saying that may get the poodle partisans on my case, but seeing as those people are not the type I ever wish to meet in person, and their comments will be deleted like spam before I ever approve them for publication here, no problem.

Hello Kitty probably smokes Nicaraguans.
EPC, My Father, Liga Privada.
That's just a guess.

A poodle skirt is, other than the damned poodle, something one could in good conscience wear to church or a social event. Or on a date.
Leather hot pants, no.




==========================================================================
NOTE: Readers may contact me directly:
LETTER BOX.
All correspondence will be kept in confidence.
==========================================================================

No comments:

Search This Blog

A LACK OF PROPELLANT

Rereading my old posts reminds me that I used to be immoderate. And at times over the top. I've calmed down and grown up since then. Now...