Tuesday, June 04, 2019

SOMETHING LIKE SCIENTIFIC CURIOSITY

Every weekend, while I am at work, my apartment mate goes through the apartment with brush and pan, wiping cloth, and vacuum cleaner ("stuff sucker", as the Dutch would have it; stofzuiger). Assiduously cleaning. And every weekend, at some point I return home of an evening and find the poo sampling kit on either my chair or my lap top computer.
I normally keep it next to some jars of tobacco.
On the floor in front of the teevee.

My doctor recommended poo sampling.


He also spoke of false positives, and said that the ONLY way to be certain is to have a full colonic screening with a snaky thing and quite possibly sedation. Which is just icing on the cake, if you ask me (please don't).

It was weeks ago. I have not deployed the poo sampling kit yet.


I cannot remotely explain why I "hesitate".

He said it's easy; childsplay!

I do not have children.



No, I do not want to borrow yours. But thank you for offering.





==========================================================================
NOTE: Readers may contact me directly:
LETTER BOX.
All correspondence will be kept in confidence.
==========================================================================

No comments:

Search This Blog

IN TUNE WITH WILD LIFE

That noise outside while I was drifting awake? Turned out to be the streetsweeping vehicle. Not actually an owl. But it had sounded ike an o...