Monday, June 17, 2019

RAW IS FOR HATERS

One of my readers, who undoubtedly enjoys jabbing at hornets' nests and setting fires, requests that I write a post about a Vegan diet plan called "raw till four", meaning that the victim consumes only raw foods till tea-time, and only afterwards enjoys cooked food. He provided a link to the blogpost of a pretty Dutchwoman who may have lost her marbles.

Sample daily menu:

Breakfast
Smoothie of eight bananas, plus some kind of healthfood sugar or sweetener, and water.

Lunch
Four pounds of fresh peaches and figs.

Dinner
Three pounds of potatoes, baked, and half a head of lettuce.

Eating like this, apparently, makes you a super fly.


Firstly, all of that needs chilipaste, and secondly, your bowels will have a field day. And apparently a plate of boiled brown rice as big as your head may be substituted for the potatoes.


Here's my own sample menu, being what I've eaten today.

Breakfast
Large strong coffee at home, with milk and sugar. Almond pastry at work.

Mid-day snack
Crackers with Sriracha.

Lunch
A small Italian cold cut sandwich, with Sriracha.
A drinkable yoghurt.

Dinnner
A mini quiche, with Sriracha.
Cheesy bread, with Sriracha.
Plus two butter cookies.

Note that yesterday was substantially the same except for dinner, that being curried mustard greens pepped up a bit with fatty pork, duck liver, fresh chilies, and Sriracha, served on top of toasted sourdough bread.

I had five or six cups of tea at work, and when I got home I fixed myself a cup of coffee first thing. Both days.

Honestly, I should have eaten a healthier dinner today, but there were no more vegetables in the crisper other than a week old tomato, a shriveled cucumber, and a packet of salt-pickled spicy turnip. And the only animal protein I have at present is Chinese Sausage. Plus canned pink stuff.
The nearest restaurants are Mexican (mmmm, Carnitas!), nouvelle Japonaise, Korean meat mountain, and donut. Oh, and some quasi Vietnamese that's so precious you'll imagine you're in Saigon.


I'll never look like that pretty Dutchwoman, so I'm not even going to try.


Not going to dabble in gender reassignment or veganismo.

Besides, I am slightly allergic to bananas.

I need a small bowl of ice cream now.





==========================================================================
NOTE: Readers may contact me directly:
LETTER BOX.
All correspondence will be kept in confidence.
==========================================================================

No comments:

Search This Blog

SAN FRANCISCO IS TOO DANGEROUS!

A few years ago, my regular care physician and I had an informative talk about kangkong (ipomoea aquatica), sidetracking from my tobacco use...