Monday, June 10, 2019

PLEASE, NO BONGO DRUMS!

Because of the side-effects of one of my medications, I am distinctly not looking forward to the last few hours at work today. Amlodipine Besylate widens veins and arteries, and after several hours can make your feet and lower legs swell, or at least ache like topsy. Which, combined with hot weather, is a recipe for agony. Yesterday it had been in the nineties, and when I got back to SF in the evening I could barely walk.
Later the discomfort kept me awake.

It's going to be over ninety in Marin by tea-time today.

For most of the day, especially mornings, I can honestly say that I haven't felt quite so good in years, and I do not mind that my dreams are stranger and more intense. Last weekend I was running around a Korean hotel naked, looking for my woolen shirt. Exciting!

I've also been dreaming country western music recently, but that's because of the radio at work. Personally, I wouldn't have selected that station.
Technicolour, blue super heroes.
Who vibrate.


I don't really have any quibble with Amlodipine Besylate.


I would prefer mariachi music.




==========================================================================
NOTE: Readers may contact me directly:
LETTER BOX.
All correspondence will be kept in confidence.
==========================================================================

No comments:

Search This Blog

IN TUNE WITH WILD LIFE

That noise outside while I was drifting awake? Turned out to be the streetsweeping vehicle. Not actually an owl. But it had sounded ike an o...