Monday, June 24, 2019

CRYSTAL HEALING GOOPY HEALTH FREAKS!

A doctor friend has had episodes that worried him, and is waiting for the test results, as well as whatever further tests may be required, once he sees a neurologist.

Being quite the medical expert -- graduate of the internet university casual research and glib interpretation school of medicine -- naturally I gave him the same advice I myself received from many other people most of last year, before my insurance kicked in and I could afford to get what obviously was high blood pressure and arterial blockage dealt with by people who knew what they were doing. Instead of listening to know-it-all new age eejits.


"One tablespoon of apple cider vinegar everyday, half a teaspoon of turmeric, no gluten, and all natural organic wild honey instead of sugar or corn syrup"


Plus cayenne and ginger. They kick-start the healing process.

One of the people who recently gave me a version of that advice told me that if I discarded my "chemical big business" medicines(*), and did what he said (especially the apple cider vinegar), I would live to be a hundred.

Naturally I believed him. He damned well looks like he's a hundred, so it must be working. But maybe it's just the unique free-spirit get-up (new age eejit); artistic rags make people look older.


Anyhow, Jim promised me, with a face as straight and serious as mine had been delivering that ridiculous advice, that he would do as I advised.

Apple cider vinegar and turmeric.
Plus cayenne and ginger.
Fer sure.



I look forward to hearing what the tests show, and that there is a treatment that solves the problem. I think we can rule out high blood pressure and arterial blockage. That's what gluten-free, organic apple cider vinegar, turmeric, and hippie shamans cure.



* Chemical big business medicines: Losartan-hctz, Amlodipine Besylate, Metoprolol, and Clopidogrel; they're the karmic equivalent of wild bee honey, without any damned wild bees.



Post Scriptum: Another friend is afflicted with both irritable bowel syndrome and frequent constipation. He needs to take ... a tablespoon of apple cider vinegar everyday, half a teaspoon of turmeric, no gluten, and all natural organic wild honey instead of sugar or corn syrup. All his problems will disappear, and he'll be a total chick magnet. Guaranteed!

Plus cayenne and ginger.




==========================================================================
NOTE: Readers may contact me directly:
LETTER BOX.
All correspondence will be kept in confidence.
==========================================================================

No comments:

Search This Blog

QUIET STEW

Figuring out where to have lunch some days is a bit problematic. Not today -- that's already mapped out -- but specifically Mondays and ...