Monday, November 05, 2012

NINE IS DIVISIBLE BY THREE!

Sometimes you want a burger. It will hit the spot. A nice juicy burger will answer all of life's questions.

Eating a burger pushes existential angst away.


NEW BACON-INGS!

[SOURCE: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KAgYbiWh5rY.]


You do NOT want a free sample! You want the entire thing. Trust me, I'd eat here. At 5:44 in the morning. Bob's burgers. For breakfast.


Explanation for this post: woke up at four o'clock. My alarm clock was set for twenty past five. I'm supposed to be at the office in Hayward at eight.
Commute takes about two hours.
The brain is not frozen.
Neither are the patties.
It's all fresh-ground.


Lord Of The Flies - The Restaurant.
It comes with candy!
Is that a rash?

There's no wait.


==========================================================================
NOTE: Readers may contact me directly:
LETTER BOX.
All correspondence will be kept in confidence.
==========================================================================

1 comment:

The back of the hill said...

Stay focused, no matter what's going on with your crotch.

Search This Blog

PLANS. I HAVE PLANS!

It takes about five hours for the twitchy ache in my lower legs from the amlodipine besylate to diminish sufficiently that I can sleep. I ti...