Tuesday, November 06, 2012

A TENDER SUBJECT

One reader, who may have been severely influenced by fermented grain products, urged me to write about bottoms.


Sorry, I have no insights about bottoms.

I have a bottom.

But I have never seen it.

Even though it is the only bottom in my life.

It's out of sight.

No other bottoms are in view.

Not at this very moment, nor generally speaking.

Bottoms can be extremely charming.

I vaguely remember that.

Hail, bottoms!




==========================================================================
NOTE: Readers may contact me directly:
LETTER BOX.
All correspondence will be kept in confidence.
==========================================================================

No comments:

Search This Blog

SAN FRANCISCO IS TOO DANGEROUS!

A few years ago, my regular care physician and I had an informative talk about kangkong (ipomoea aquatica), sidetracking from my tobacco use...