Tuesday, April 13, 2010

ANAT KAMM AND URI BLAU

I’m willing to bet that Anat Kamm and Uri Blau will, in a very few years, be touring the United States and Europe giving talks to audiences comprised of very sincere people who idolize them for what they did.


People like MECA, ISM, Women in Black, International ANSWER, QUIT, Codepink, J-Street, SJP, JVP, Alawda, Queers for Hamas ....


The last thing, absolutely the very last thing, that we need in the US is some damn self-righteous Israelis telling us what to think.
We've got enough damn self-righteous people of our own, and they're insufferable enough.

No comments:

Search This Blog

PLANS. I HAVE PLANS!

It takes about five hours for the twitchy ache in my lower legs from the amlodipine besylate to diminish sufficiently that I can sleep. I ti...