Monday, January 15, 2024

IS YOUR SKIN EXPLODING?

It is Martin Luther King Day. The apartment mate, at her computer, informs me that she keeps getting advertisements for underarm, face coverage, and boobage. Plus macrobiotic dog treats. This is probably because of the horrible things she watches, that being skin care and zit videos. The algorithms haven't figured out that it's purely scientific interest. So they are right about one thing, she's female, and does have underarms and boobage.

But those, I've heard, are fine. There are no problems there.

The zit videos, she says, are strangely satisfying.

Better her than me. To me they're disgusting.

All of them have the bleating sounds of Vietnamese, and restful piano music, because nothing says sheer satisfying skin care better than piano music and Vietnamese female chatter. Except for one which had jazz, and another with an Arabic speaking woman progressing from pimples to something with lamb and eggplants.
She's learned more about dermal issues this morning, whereas I have explored Singapore, Chungking, and someone's back yard. The internet continues to enrich.


One a different note, almost all telephone calls to my number are about health insurance, changes to Medicare part A and B, and burial arrangements. I believe I ended up on those call-lists when I was trying to get dental coverage. Everyone has teeth, right? Anyway, my answers to those calls are looberfisk, go away, you believe strange things Rajiv.
And I do not intend to pass away anytime soon.

Do I get a group discount for half a dozen or more burial plots?
I have a large circle, several of whom will have accidents.
Say, where do you live, and how old are you?

My apartment mate wishes to get creative with responses to my junk phone calls. Years ago she loudly volunteered that there was a "big ass yam" on the premises.
Don't call us Aspies unless you mean it.



==========================================================================
NOTE: Readers may contact me directly:
LETTER BOX.
All correspondence will be kept in confidence.
==========================================================================

No comments:

Search This Blog

HOUSING FOR ACADEMIA

Per a recent news article, there is not a single encampment of ten pup tents or more in the city. Reason being, one suspects, because anti-S...