Monday, January 01, 2024

ACCIDENTAL ERASURE

A reader asked if I had any idea which chachantengs might be open on New Years Day. Accidentally I erased that comment instead of approving it for publication, so I have no clue which recent post it was under. But it was obviously sometime this morning.

Profoundly sorry, dear reader.

I believe the V. I. P. (嘉賓閣咖啡餅店) on Broadway between Stockton and Grant is open. Very likely G & Y Bakery Cafe (寵兒茶餐廳 / 宠儿茶餐厅) at Clay and Stockton is too.



嘉賓閣咖啡餅店
VIP COFFEE & CAKES SHOP
671 Broadway
San Francisco, CA 94133.
415-989-7118
舊金山,布律威街671號。


寵兒茶餐廳 (宠儿茶餐厅)
G & Y BAKERY CAFE
881 Clay Street
San Francisco, CA 94108.
415-291-8688
舊金山,企李街881號。



==========================================================================
NOTE: Readers may contact me directly:
LETTER BOX.
All correspondence will be kept in confidence.
==========================================================================

No comments:

Search This Blog

HE AND SHE

When a bear raids your storage locker, he (or she) is probably looking for bacon and cheesy poofs. It stands to reason. As a smart animal, a...