Sunday, July 01, 2018

DANA LOESCH: NEW DANCE MOVE?

Way back in 2016, the spokeswoman for the NRA said "I’m happy frankly to see them curb-stomped. I mean let's be real about it." So at present she's probably creaming in her panties because five journalists were killed.
It may be the closest to ovulation she'll ever come.


I'm not sure what 'curb-stomping' is, probably what conservative carrion eaters do as part of their mating frenzy, but it doesn't sound good.


"Your time is running out; the clock starts now."


Her curriculum vitae makes her seem a perfectly lovely match for a lawyer of my acquaintance who kept sending gun-nut paranoia e-mails to a political action group of which I regretfully remained a member till late 2012.
If he's still alive I hope the two of them get together.


Last I heard he was so far up the diseased back passage of the Republican Party he could hear Vladimir Putin pee. And feel it.


He's probably deliquescent too.


Rat bastard.



==========================================================================
NOTE: Readers may contact me directly:
LETTER BOX.
All correspondence will be kept in confidence.
==========================================================================

No comments:

Search This Blog

SAN FRANCISCO IS TOO DANGEROUS!

A few years ago, my regular care physician and I had an informative talk about kangkong (ipomoea aquatica), sidetracking from my tobacco use...