Monday, September 05, 2016

THE DAY WENT BY SO FAST!

Today I was just busting out Mister Charm. Hectored my coworker on the fine distinctions among various sects of Dutch Reformed (the most schism-prone of all of John Calvin's children), disquisitioned engagingly anent the Dutch colonial enterprise and the depraved bloodshed and tyranny thereof, spoke enlighteningly about Hong Kong eating habits (high sugar, high fat, and high blood pressure), and clearly explained to Richard that I keenly anticipated a revolution in which the gross bourgeoisie of Marin would get slaughtered, and that I would be happy to see his blood running in the streets.

All in all I had a fine old time.

I staved off boredom.

Mostly mine.


AFTER WORD

Yes, I know some great political shake-up involving purging society of the prosperous self-important parasites of Marin is not going to happen, due to the apathy of the exploited classes.
But a man can dream.




==========================================================================
NOTE: Readers may contact me directly:
LETTER BOX.
All correspondence will be kept in confidence.
==========================================================================

No comments:

Search This Blog

THE ROUTE ACROSS THE HILLS

It irritates me to see very large white people in Chinatown. This is probably because I am bigoted against humongous Midwestern heffalumps. ...