Sunday, May 15, 2016

IT'S NOT THE FAULT OF THE TAPIOCA!

It's bad for you! This utterance pursuant ice-tea drinks with bubbly stuff included. The speaker was talking about food-poisoning, indigestibility, and contamination at the factory.
Which, if you are confident about the point of origin AND chew the damned things, is not really an issue. And anyway, seeing as I do not like big-ass tapioca balls, I wasn't really involved in that conversation.


"So good it makes you scream in your panties!"


Okay. NOW you've got my attention. All of it. Every shred. Except for the part in my brain involved in keenly imagining some young tapioca pearl tea drinking miss doing precisely that.

Maybe I need to start hanging out at a bubble tea bar.

If need be, I can drink a few buckets of honeydew melon and passion fruit green tea cocktail with pudding slivers, or something like that.
Because lord knows I don't wish to scream in my panties.

Come to think of it, I'm not wearing any.

Shan't put them on today either.

What with being male.

Unsuitable.

Yes?



Also, I'm not Chinese, so the consumption of big-ass tapioca balls is hardly likely to make me scream in my panties in any case.

It's one of the drawbacks of being white.




==========================================================================
NOTE: Readers may contact me directly:
LETTER BOX.
All correspondence will be kept in confidence.
==========================================================================

No comments:

Search This Blog

QUIET STEW

Figuring out where to have lunch some days is a bit problematic. Not today -- that's already mapped out -- but specifically Mondays and ...