Thursday, September 03, 2015

YOU CANNOT WRENCH MY MONKEY!

While I like what I do, and also like most of the people that I meet while doing what I do, the realization has hit me that some of the likable people whom I deal with do not have all the same items in the toolbox. Now, I shall not argue that my toolbox is the best toolbox there is, but it seems pretty complete to me.

There are two gentlemen who come in regularly, and both of them are successful in whatever it is that they actually do. But it isn't, and I'm just guessing here, communication or analytical thought.
Let's call it a monkey wrench, and say that it is missing.
The monkey wrench is not in their toolbox.


I have no doubt I shall see at least one of them today.

I must remember not to flaunt my monkey wrench.


Someone who doesn't even know what a monkey wrench is can never the less feel envy or pain, albeit inchoately.


On the way over to Marin I shall quietly repeat to myself: be merciful to the poor wrenchless masses, be merciful to the poor wrenchless masses, be merciful to the poor wrenchless masses.




==========================================================================
NOTE: Readers may contact me directly:
LETTER BOX.
All correspondence will be kept in confidence.
==========================================================================

No comments:

Search This Blog

SPOILED BRAT TANTRUMS

It speaks volumes that several hundred people staged a vanity protest on both the Bay Bridge and the Golden Gate, and, in a country with mor...