Thursday, June 11, 2015

A SURFEIT OF GOATS

There are more gluten-intolerant anti-vaxers in California than tobacco-friendly old-fashioned liberals. That just isn't right. How did it become thus?

Largely because of our welcoming attitude towards hippies and other crazy freespirits.

I am not personally committed to the crazy free spirits.

Too many of them defecate in public.

Or scream at passers-by.


I like the Asian immigrants and the Central Americans. The Waspy goat-breeders from New York and New Jersey, not so much. Please go back, you people are ruining the quality of life here. Isn't there some other state you could bugger up?


I'm fairly certain that folks in Peru, Indiana, are unfamiliar with all the wonderful things you can do with tofu, tempeh, and safflower oil.
Their lives are incomplete.
Head East!



On second thought, don't. Find somewhere else. My Grandfather was born in Peru, Indiana, so right there I have to assume that the place has a saving grace or two. Of course he left, else I would not be here.
But still.

During the war he was stationed at the Red Cross hospital in Kiev. When the Bolsheviks took over he and other medical staff fled south to Kermanshah in Persia. After the war he was with the American Third Army posted to Koblenz, Germany.


One of these days I might want to visit the place he was born.
I would rather not find too many crazy freespirits.
Or gluten intolerant Waspy goat-breeders.

Kiev needs goats - go there.




==========================================================================
NOTE: Readers may contact me directly:
LETTER BOX.
All correspondence will be kept in confidence.
==========================================================================

1 comment:

e-kvetcher said...

Little known fact - Mariya Rasputina, daughter of Grigori Rasputin, was mauled by a bear in Peru while working for the Ringling Brothers Circus, but survived.

Search This Blog

SAN FRANCISCO IS TOO DANGEROUS!

A few years ago, my regular care physician and I had an informative talk about kangkong (ipomoea aquatica), sidetracking from my tobacco use...