Sunday, May 31, 2015

FABULOUS MOVES!

A few years ago I was involved in a dance-off. The challenge song was Gangnam Style. I am happy to report that I won, hands down. Primarily because the other champion, though nominated, refused to dance.
I'm game. I can do Gangnam Style.

The next year, the suggested dance was twerking.
This blogger does not, and will not, twerk.

See, twerking is undignified.
Unlike Gangnam style.


With that in mind, I feel the time is right to introduce my readers to The Yatta Song.  Which will doubtless become the next dance craze.

People all over will have this on their mind.

And in their list of "hot moves".


I'll just sit this one out.


EVERYBODY BE SO HAPPY!


[SOURCE: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KUOwbcdZozQ.]


WORLD FAMOUS EXPRESSION


[SOURCE: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0m2WL-0wjFs.]


Yannaru gurai kenko da! We're so healthy it could make you ill.


These gentlemen yatta so that we don't have to.
Be profoundly grateful.


Yatta, yatta, yatta.


I bring you culture.



==========================================================================
NOTE: Readers may contact me directly:
LETTER BOX.
All correspondence will be kept in confidence.
==========================================================================

No comments:

Search This Blog

THE MACHINE LIVES

Surely everyone is pleasantly surprised that the SF Police have identified one of the people who torched a driverless taxi vehicle (Waymo) b...