Friday, November 29, 2013

OH YEAH, THE WHISKEY MAKES IT ALL BETTER!

I've been a fundamentally decent chap all my life. I've helped out friends.
When it was crucial, I was there for them. I lent several of them money when they needed it. And I've been kind to strangers.

I think I've been more ethical and considerate than was required.

Thanksgiving dinner was low-sodium salami, pepper jack cheese, capers and cracked pepper aioli, sliced green chilies, and toasted buns.
Plus whiskey.

Somehow I suspect that this ain't quite right.

You can't always get what you want.

Thirty plus years of this crap.



==========================================================================
NOTE: Readers may contact me directly:

LETTER BOX.
All correspondence will be kept in confidence.
==========================================================================

1 comment:

e-kvetcher said...

Hang in there dude!

Search This Blog

ROTTEN BRAINS IN RED STATES

So my bright and optemistic idea of getting out of the house relatively early for a haircut, lunch, and afternoon tea, all punctuated by som...