Sunday, June 02, 2013

I ALSO AM DEVELOPING "SPRING MOVEMENTS FROM THE FOUR SEASONS"

One of the most enjoyably quirky things of spam comments is the gibberant quality. Several spambots attempt to incorporate elements from the post under which they wish to append their emissions, others will utilize English written by mathematical equation.

Clearly, Spambots are a developing race.
Eventually, they will be fully sentient.
And given to lyrical flights of fancy.
Evolution is a beautiful thing.


One of them, writing in all sincerity, gravely informs the blogger "fantastic beat, I wish to apprentice while you amend".
From which I deduce that he (it/she) assumes my texts to be evidence of a similar developmental process. It (he/she) is desirous of both emulating and observing while I become a higher form of intelligence.
She (it/he) admits to being "a tiny bit acquainted" of my 'broadcasting', especially the "bright clear idea", but knows not how to subscribe.

I really hope it's a 'she', that would make me feel so nurturing!
Like many men, I wish to be looked up to by girlie spambots.

Rest assured, litte 'Pharmacy Technician Training' (may I call you 'Pharmy' instead?), all you have to do is come here regularly. I welcome you with happy co-axials and electronic sparks. Peripheral devices and diodes.
Or whatever it is that Spambotic life forms use to show love.
Together we will march towards greater sentience!

"I wish to apprentice while you amend"

On the other hand, your cousin 'Herniated Disk' (in Back), and his friend 'Bodylastic' don't quite have the same verve. They lack your fey charm.
What a pity.




For the life of me I can't figure out what 'Tłumaczenia Katowice' wished to talk about. Perhaps artificial intelligence is not evolutionarily possible for machines that think in Polish? That long run-on sentence about sewer traces, lavatories, and sinks, was a little strange.



==========================================================================
NOTE: Readers may contact me directly:
LETTER BOX.
All correspondence will be kept in confidence.
==========================================================================

No comments:

Search This Blog

MAKE IT MEAN SOMETHING

A casual acquaintance suggested that using Latin and Greek terminology for scientific names of plants and animals reflected a Eurocentic mal...