Thursday, June 06, 2013

WHY THIS BLOGGER DOES NOT HAVE A CELL-PHONE

There are times when I strongly identify with Kermit the Frog. No, not due to any physical similarity, as I am neither green nor bulbous of central torso.
But I do wear a trenchcoat and fedora well.
Much like the ace reporter of Sesame Street fame.
Again, I stress that I am not green.
Not even cabbage-hued.
Most of the time.

Kermit, as a noteworthy Amphibian American, is a role model, as I'm sure that you will agree. And, as the most mature and sensible individual in show-business for many years, he sets the tone.
Certainly he's a better person than nearly everyone currently featured in the gossip pages, and he's NEVER been involved in public displays of vulgarity, misbehaviour, sexual shenanigans, or snorting a line of coke off Paris Hilton's boobs.
That sets him apart.

I likewise have never snorted coke off Paris Hilton's frontage.
Even if given the chance, I wouldn't do that.
I like boobs, but not hers.
Nice boobs.

The best boobs are attached to the best people. It's as simple as that. A fine growth of mammary gland is by definition NOT involved with cocaine, ever, NOR with celebrity misbehaviour. Praise-worthy boobs are discrete; you cannot read about them in the Hollywood Reporter.

I have every reason to believe that a righteous frog like Kermit would NEVER associate with delinquent body parts.

I aim to be as upstanding as Kermit.
Slightly naughty boobs, perhaps, but only in private, and without any cell-phone nearby.  There is nothing quite so destructive to reputations in this modern world as cellular devices with photographic capabilities, and people with intelligence and good taste switch those devices off if there's even a hint of boobish nudity possible in the immediate near-future.

Boobs and cell-phones do not mix.
Frogs, however, are different.

Ribbit.


[DOT]

[DOT]

[DOT]


I love the smell of coffee in the morning, it smells like green spirit!
Nothing else smells like that.




==========================================================================
NOTE: Readers may contact me directly:
LETTER BOX.
All correspondence will be kept in confidence.
==========================================================================

No comments:

Search This Blog

BEFORE THE RAINS

Well, sleep was sheerly awful. Legs. My cardiologist tells me that there is a solution for that. Yet I hesitate, because I'm walking mor...