Wednesday, August 29, 2012

MUSINGS ON THE ROYAL JOWLS

Far be it from me to be the last to know.
Except, in this case, I believe I may actually be the last.
What they look like, that is.

Confession: I still have not looked up Prince Harry’s rear-end on the internet.

I will further admit that, as a routinely dirty-minded person, that would be something that I should do. Out of purely intellectual interest, you understand.
Especially now that they're an advertisement.
And have acquired a life of their own.

I am ashamed that I cannot work myself into an inquisitive intellectual frenzy.
The naked royal sit-upons just do not interest me.
I shall not judge them pleasing or not.
Big fat 'whatever, dude'.
So very sorry!

For one thing, I am heterosexual. He's a male. Which you may have noticed.
If you looked up his bare bottom on the internet.
Or perhaps you knew it already.
As a heterosexual, the masculine posterior is just not fascinating enough to peak this blogger's curiosity.
Maybe I don't have enough issues.

For another, prurience be damned.

There are some things we are meant to see, some things we should see, and many things which are neither.
I firmly believe that randy royal escapades, while amusing to read about, do not need to be illustrated.
There are several exceptional and 'talented' actors and actresses who already fulfill the roles of illustrated escapismatists admirably.
For the average man, that is sufficient visual tweak.


A DIFFERENT VANTAGE POINT

Of course, homosexual gentlemen, or heterosexual ladies, might have a very slight interest in Harry's glutei maximi or pudendal appendageries.
Slight, because he's really not a very exciting physical specimen.
That the nudity is regal makes it no less common.
Unless he's precisely their "type".
In which case.....


He's a very naughty boy. When he gets home, he should be spanked.
And I fervently hope his commanding officer does exactly that.




==========================================================================
NOTE: Readers may contact me directly:
LETTER BOX.
All correspondence will be kept in confidence.
==========================================================================

No comments:

Search This Blog

THE MACHINE LIVES

Surely everyone is pleasantly surprised that the SF Police have identified one of the people who torched a driverless taxi vehicle (Waymo) b...