Friday, August 03, 2007

RANDOM TESTS

The company I work for requires applicants to submit to a personality analysis test before making a decision about employment (they want to know what they're dealing with).
I took the test about three months after they hired me.
It turns out I have the same simplistic personality graph as the psychopath I replaced.
And I'm feeling good about that.

Here's some tests I took recently. As indicators of my character and emotional state they are just as reliable.



NerdTests.com User Test: The Chabad Chassidish Test.




NerdTests.com User Test: The true belgian Test.




NerdTests.com User Test: The Shidduch Score Test.




NerdTests.com User Test: The could you be a cat Test.




NerdTests.com User Test: The Obsessive Compulsive Test.




NerdTests.com User Test: The Postmodern Test.
"Gratulerar! Du foljer med din tid och far nog raknas som mer postmodern an modern."



NerdTests.com User Test: The are You a Frog Lover Test.




NerdTests.com User Test: The Are you a Finn  Test.



About the only thing these tests really say is that I'm full of coffee, and it's Friday afternoon.

Yay!

A gitn und gebentshte shabbes, y'all.

No comments:

Search This Blog

SAN FRANCISCO IS TOO DANGEROUS!

A few years ago, my regular care physician and I had an informative talk about kangkong (ipomoea aquatica), sidetracking from my tobacco use...