Friday, July 06, 2007

CHAMELEONYMOUS

Chaim G. wrote:

DovBear is not anonymous. He is pseudonymous.

And I, changing my pseudonymous handles with great alacrity and rapidity, am Chameleonymous

Chaim G.

AKA
The Bray of Fundie
Knuckle-Dragging Barbarian
A Monsey Chusid
Beauty is false & comeliness vain
the Charedi Exorcist
Chaim G. the Haloscan Klutz
Godwin's Law Task Force
JewishAlarmist
Mrs. Willy Lohman
neither G-d nor a Lady
Preference by Loreal
Ruth-the Queen Mother
The original ignoramus Chaim G.

There is a wit at work in this. I like it. Stay tuned for further nomens.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for reading, noticing and appreciating. As you are the funniest blogger I've read this is high praise indeed.

Do you khop the vort of "Bray of Fundie"?

If I ever have a(n unread) blog of my own that will probably be it's name.

Anonymous said...

2 new ones as fresh as your morning bagel:

Letz Takeh | 07.09.07 - 12:47 pm |

&


Pesi Ya'arim

The back of the hill said...

Bray of Fundie, possibly after the blog of a similar name which takes issue with wrestles with fundamentalist followers of that man.

But I note that you did not start using this handle till after the ass of Bilaam was argued over.

Anonymous said...

There is a spot in New Brunswick/Nova Scotia that I had the z"khus to visit called the "Bay of Fundy". HINT: it is world famous for something.

See also my comment to you on the "Boycott Rubashkin" thread.

The back of the hill said...

Huge tides like the Yangtze before Hangzhou?

;-D

An overflood of something.....

Search This Blog

OR MAYBE YOU ARE A HIPSTER

The first smoke of the day is accompanied by stumbling and dog poo. Not for me, as I am chipper and vibrant with hot strong coffee boiling t...