Tuesday, February 21, 2006

THAT'S SO SWEET!!!

.
.
.
The Godol Hador (http://godolhador.blogspot.com/) said this today:

"I also expect that most mature people realize that when I call someone a 'raving lunatic' I mean it in the best possible way, with oodles and oodles of love and kisses and hugs and affirmation and empathy etc. OK, maybe one or two times there was the slightest hint of a speculation of a teensy weensy bit of annoyance on my part. For that I sincerely apologize, and I promise never ever to do it again ...."


Snnnf snnnf.... that's so sweet!!!!

It's the nicest thing anyone's said in years!

I'm touched. No, really.



For the rest of his post, go here:
http://godolhador.blogspot.com/#114056138082328371
.
.
.
----- ------------------ -----

As a conversational gambit in a bar or at the office Christmas party, apologizing for calling someone a 'Raving Lunatic™' is probably without equal.

Just remember to answer the inevitable question with "What! You mean they never said anything?".

Then answer all further queries with "never mind". Or "I guess it doesn't matter".

No comments:

Search This Blog

THE ROUTE ACROSS THE HILLS

It irritates me to see very large white people in Chinatown. This is probably because I am bigoted against humongous Midwestern heffalumps. ...