Saturday, March 04, 2023

OH THE BUTCHNESS!

Not to say butchety, butchatude, and butcheroopiness. The boss wanted me to try a tobacco yesterday. Which I did. The mixture is comprised of soft golden Virginias, a subtle Cavendish, and, adding a masculine heft, Burley. As well as a pong of tropic fruits and spice, because naturally the best slather-them-all-over-your-glistening-torso aftershaves have that.
In oomphscious bucketloads.

Especially if you are a bronzed Scandinavian Hercules depilatated from the cheeks down, wearing a Speedo and luxuriating on the shores of a lagoon. Which, of course, I am.

I positively revelled in my staggering masculinity while enjoying a bowl of this exquisite triumph of the blenders art, kudos maestro kudos.

Holy gerdarnit. And wow.
Something Danish.
Of course.


Normally, I tend to think of flavoured tobaccos as suited to dorks and truckdrivers, as well as hipsters with too many tattoos. All of whom flaunt very extrovert freehand pipes with exaggerated rainbow-hued mouthpieces.

Or Mary, in the Carolinas, huffing a cherry nightmare.
Deep within the sweltering jungle, where the men of Marin County are gathered in a drum circle, naked to the waist, and chanting purifying songs, the delicate waft of unknown fruit arizes, carried forth on the moist and gentle zephyrs .....

The soy milk strawberry hazelnut cappucinos are particularly nice this morning.
They've been freshly picked by virgin hands.
No gluten.



Yeah, I actually liked it. Smoked two bowls of the stuff yesterday, more today. It's actually quite clean-smoking, and does not leave the pipe sticky or goopy. I don't know if it ghosts.
But I picked today's briars with that possibility in mind.

Years ago I had to blame the young fellas vaping outside to cover the echo of cherry nightmare in one of my pipes while at the Occidental.

I'm thinking of getting a wax job all over.
As a first step.



==========================================================================
NOTE: Readers may contact me directly:
LETTER BOX.
All correspondence will be kept in confidence.
==========================================================================

No comments:

Search This Blog

IN TUNE WITH WILD LIFE

That noise outside while I was drifting awake? Turned out to be the streetsweeping vehicle. Not actually an owl. But it had sounded ike an o...