Tuesday, January 08, 2019

BIG ORANGE HISSY

Sometime this evening our president will be on television, which I have no intention of watching. What with reality television shows like the various Real Housewives, red neck swamp rats, and true crime re-enactments, as well as commercial sports, there is enough garbage being broadcast.
There is no need for anything else.

The four faces I want to throw Budweiser and Coors cans at when they are on the telly are: Trump, McConnell, Graham, Ryan, and Kavanaugh.
Make that six: add Louis Gomert to the mix.

If those people showed up for a public rally in the city, I would bring a couple of crates. Plenty of willing arms here.



I shall, obviously, be taking a long nap instead. It's better for mental health.
I fully expect 34% of the country (the alleged Trump base) to be reaching into their greasy long johns while avidly watching, however. Fox News will again briefly be the orgasm channel.



Ivanka, Melania, Pence, Giuliani, and Conway.
Oozing approval in the background.
For them, a shining moment.

Sharks in a sewer.




==========================================================================
NOTE: Readers may contact me directly:
LETTER BOX.
All correspondence will be kept in confidence.
==========================================================================

No comments:

Search This Blog

SAN FRANCISCO IS TOO DANGEROUS!

A few years ago, my regular care physician and I had an informative talk about kangkong (ipomoea aquatica), sidetracking from my tobacco use...