Sunday, January 13, 2019

DO YOU SPEAK ENGLISH?

No one likes growing up. It means we have to act like responsible adults, for which we've had less practice than anything else. I am learning that all I can handle is one and a half drinks over a two or three hour period, because it really "augments" my blood pressure medication. Okay, two blocks from home, safe environment, good people, but still.

Rainy night. Two matched pipes. Dutch apples. Shape 419.
Samuel Gawith Saint James Flake.
Wetness.

According to a fellow half my age: "Hella dope".
Which, I think, is good.

As, finally, an adult, I realize that I am linguistically crippled. People say things around me which I cannot quite understand. Let's face it, the phrasing "hella dope" means absolutely nothing, it does not construe.


It means that he can see himself smoking a pipe while playing golf.

"Hella dope."


In the past I would have another shot of Scotch while finishing my last pipe in the teevee room late at night. Right around two thirty, three o'clock. That isn't in the cards anymore, as I am hesitant about the possible effect.
Scotch and Losartan are not the perfect combo.
Hella dope. Or whatever.


Dude.




==========================================================================
NOTE: Readers may contact me directly:
LETTER BOX.
All correspondence will be kept in confidence.
==========================================================================

No comments:

Search This Blog

BEFORE THE RAINS

Well, sleep was sheerly awful. Legs. My cardiologist tells me that there is a solution for that. Yet I hesitate, because I'm walking mor...