Tuesday, January 08, 2019

ENOUGH OF THEM!

What upset me, I guess, was that she acted precisely like a bourgeois frat boy. Hypothetically, Brett Kavanaugh boofing in the Triangle with Squid and other buddies, then heading back home drunk and kicking over every single garbage can he could find. Such fun! Very Berkeley.

I do not mind such people pissing in their own backyard, but more usually than not, they do it on someone else's turf.

One of the reasons I never go to the East-Bay anymore is that I would probably end up fire-bombing the place.

Easily triggered, all-green, veggie-pot yoga totem animal anti-everything, latte-swilling trust-fund old souls, whose only grasp of history is what they got from Lord of the Rings. One of the most over-rated books of all time.




I will go across the Bay to Berkeley one of these days and piss or puke all over something meaningful.

Then demand gluten-free fair-trade pizza.

With a potato-starch plastic spork.

Which goes in the green bin.





==========================================================================
NOTE: Readers may contact me directly:
LETTER BOX.
All correspondence will be kept in confidence.
==========================================================================

1 comment:

von Eulenburg said...

Almost always amused by your writing, I almost never agree with much except for your penchants for milk tea and Virginia-Perique mixtures. That said, cannot agree more with your thoughts on Lord of the Dingleberries. Thanks for the laugh.

Search This Blog

A LACK OF PROPELLANT

Rereading my old posts reminds me that I used to be immoderate. And at times over the top. I've calmed down and grown up since then. Now...