Sunday, August 03, 2014

ABSENT PLEASURES

One remarkable search criterium drew a new reader to this blog today: "pantyless on pavements". I'm almost sorry that he did not find what he was looking for. And no, I have NO PHOTOS of anyone lacking garments on the public street. Under or over garb.

I myself am often pantieless, and can be frequently found upon or near the pavement. Being male, I am naturally pantieless. I revel in my on-going pantie-lacking state, and would scarcely ever be any other way.
I celebrate it, with all of the boxers at my command.
If you were looking for pantieless, that's me.
I define the no pantie paradigm.


Yay, total pantie freedom!

Men seldom wear panties.

Perhaps you didn't know?


Let me tell you what I did today entirely without feminine under wear. Based on profound introspection, I am certain that anyone desperately scouring the internet for panties would be utterly delighted at this information.

I enjoyed a matured dark Virginia tobacco - without panties.
I buffed a few carbon rubber pipe-stems - without panties.
I looked at several Peterson pipes - without panties.
I spoke to cigar smokers - without panties.
I drank tea - without panties.

Oh, and I also smoked a few bowls of various English mixtures, used pipe cleaners, lit fires, cracked a few jokes, and petted two very nice dogs, without panties.

I am in many ways multi-talented without panties.

I like panties. But I never wear them.



In fact, until the moment that I looked at my blog statistics, particularly what people sought which brought them here, panties had not crossed my mind at all today. Not an oversight, but just not germane in any way.
I'm sure some of the people I interacted with were wearing them.
It seems almost inevitably that it must be so.
But I would not ask.



==========================================================================
NOTE: Readers may contact me directly:
LETTER BOX.
All correspondence will be kept in confidence.
==========================================================================

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ah, but if someone were to gift you a pair of Hello Kitty panties for your birthday, would you not wear them whilst smoking some aged Abingdon in your finest Dunhill? You must concede that the image is wickedly delicious.
M

The back of the hill said...

Okay with everything EXCEPT wearing the panties.

I'd probably iron them and put them behind glass in a butterfly tray, to admire occasionally.

Search This Blog

PLANS. I HAVE PLANS!

It takes about five hours for the twitchy ache in my lower legs from the amlodipine besylate to diminish sufficiently that I can sleep. I ti...