Sunday, December 01, 2013

HOW BEMUSING

According to one of my correspondents I am a piece of rat shit.

One of my other contacts asserts that my existence disturbs some people greatly. Not him, but he's seen the effects on people.

A third person -- who is aware that my existence is disturbing -- tells me "now you know what it feels like to be a Jew".


In all honesty, I still don't have a clue.


There's an immense irony here.




==========================================================================
NOTE: Readers may contact me directly:
LETTER BOX.
All correspondence will be kept in confidence.
==========================================================================

No comments:

Search This Blog

PLANS. I HAVE PLANS!

It takes about five hours for the twitchy ache in my lower legs from the amlodipine besylate to diminish sufficiently that I can sleep. I ti...