Monday, February 26, 2024

IMPROVE THE WORLD BY VOTING

For various reasons I am mighty glad that attorney Chesa Boudin is no longer in office in San Francisco. Although I am largely in favour of many liberal policies, laxity on drug offenses and random crazy violence is something which I oppose. Far left attitudes regarding those poor suffering criminals and their traumatic pasts win no favour with me.

We got rid of Chesa Boudin two years ago. He never-the-less still serves as poster boy for the idiotic tolerance and coddling of criminals in San Francisco.

Which is a problem we still have.

I note, by the way, that there are now THREE marijuana dispensaries within a few blocks of my apartment. That may have something to do with the increase in insane behaviour I have noticed recently. I do not particularly like being called a space alien organ thief by a nutter on the way home, and while he was too uncollected and un-coordinated to do anything about it, I do wish that his stoned ass would go play in traffic. And, like criminals who would benefit from the experience, be denied incarceration or medical attention.

It's only a matter of time before someone shoots one of these druggies.

Oops, I'm sorry. Self medicated individuals.

It's therapeutic!


Just like there should be no charges for the criminal, there should be no hospitalization for wounds they suffered while committing the act. Their unfortunate childhood should excuse them from the restrictions caused by hospitalization. Bleeding out is, in the final analysis, what liberation looks like. The average price of a shotgun shell is sixty cents.
A small price to pay for de-traumatizing the poor perps.
Surely you remember that driverless Waymo vehicle torched by white jugend in Chinatown?
As yet, I have not heard of any arrests. So if any local business owners in that area decide to invest in therapeutic materials (60 cents) to treat hooligans and deter (60 cents) repeat acts of disaffected youth vandalism, I will probably see no problem with that.
Sixty cents: it's a small price to pay for peace of mind.
As well as a surefire cure for pot heads.

60 cents.

Please note that I'll be heading to the polls on the fifth of March. And while I shall largely vote for the liberal and democratic side, I will bring my middle-aged angry pissant attitude with me into the booth.



Also, I am still pissed at the berserk idea to put a home for allegedly recovering addicts right in the middle of Chinatown, in immediate proximity to places where families with children, as well as elderly people who don't speak English, live. A magnet for every criminal in the Bay Area, just chockfull of potential customers and repeat offenders, is not what that neighborhood needs. Put it INSIDE a police station, or next door to City Hall.

Try doing that again, and it might burn down before it ever opens.
That's just a prediction. And quite hypothetical.
I do not own gasoline.


Fremont and Emeryville are good places for that.
Close to plentiful job opportunities.
And their relatives.



Night sticks, tranquilizer darts, and teargas.
That's what this city needs.
Lots of that.



==========================================================================
NOTE: Readers may contact me directly:
LETTER BOX.
All correspondence will be kept in confidence.
==========================================================================

No comments:

Search This Blog

HOUSING FOR ACADEMIA

Per a recent news article, there is not a single encampment of ten pup tents or more in the city. Reason being, one suspects, because anti-S...