Wednesday, May 03, 2017

THE REAL HOUSE WIVES OF ATLANTA, ROTTEN AND REVISITED

Good gracious these women have big ugly tits! And anger issues. But their teeth are just perfect. And that, dear readers, is what 'class' is all about in post Ronnie and Nancy America.
Sharp shiny teeth.


"Yeah, well, I'm not going to sit here and let somebody tell me to shut the f*&k up!"


I had just called someone to tell him I couldn't make it to our usual Tuesday night meeting (because I have to show up and be available to sit jury today), and upon my return to the television room my apartment mate was bound up in the Real Housewives of Atlanta.

I'll admit that watching vicious bitches rip each other another one can be "entertaining". Kind of like the bloodshed in the Roman Colosseum when gladiators fought. I will assume that these ladies are not representative of Southern Womanhood, because ladies, I am not favourably impressed.


I still find it hard to accept that the Apartment Mate watches this.

"Be careful leaving your credit cards lying around ....  "

Sherree, Candy, Phaedra, Shamea, Kenya, Cynthia, et autres.


Further ugly quotes:
"That navel to the left; stop using Groupon for your plastic surgery!"
"Southern Belle today and hooker tomorrow."
"How awkward is this for you?"


No, I shan't discourage her. It's like watching a trainwreck. You just can't pull your eyes away. Never visit Atlanta, those people live there.

Nasty sex is something they also discuss.
As fond fabulous fantasies.


"That don't mean she's a lesbian!"


Ratchets.



==========================================================================
NOTE: Readers may contact me directly:
LETTER BOX.
All correspondence will be kept in confidence.
==========================================================================

No comments:

Search This Blog

THIS POST ISN'T ABOUT WOMEN

There are several artists rolling over in their graves right now. One or two aren't dead yet, but never mind. Rolling. Among them Frank ...