Wednesday, August 31, 2016

THEY SHOULD BE SEEN AND NOT HEARD

My ex believes that she is a hardened nasty bitch, because she really does not want to hear about a coworker's kids adventures with mucous. The kids are of grammar school age, and because of child care issues are sometimes around the office. My ex finds them repellent and loathsome; they creep her the heck out.


See, that's what I like about some women; they aren't "all about the children". If you can't be repulsed by other people's icky brats, I don't want to know you.

I myself find most pre-school-age girl children adorable. Provided they are reasonable well-behaved, self-aware, and across the street. "Oh what a darling moppet", I will exclaim, while studiously trying to get away from the unpredictable little anarchist, "I bet she's going to be quite the fire-cracker when she grows up".

Little boys, meh.


It should be mentioned that some children never grow up. The average suburban male, for instance. Often they remain odious until they are senile.


I would probably be a splendid parent.
Children don't fool me.




==========================================================================
NOTE: Readers may contact me directly:
LETTER BOX.
All correspondence will be kept in confidence.
==========================================================================

No comments:

Search This Blog

THE MACHINE LIVES

Surely everyone is pleasantly surprised that the SF Police have identified one of the people who torched a driverless taxi vehicle (Waymo) b...