Wednesday, October 01, 2014

GATEWAY DRUG TO JEWISH FOOD

Courtesy of e-kvetcher and BuzzFeed Yellow, I have seen Gentiles eating "Jewish Food" for the first time. These are substantially the same likable people who were previously exposed to Asian delicacies, and several other new-for-them types of comestible.

Darn it all, I totally want their job.

Hey Buzzers, I am a natural guinea pig!

Please feed me all the yummies you've got!


WASTED OFF THIS AT A NICE PASSOVER, OR BAR MITZVAH, OR ROSH HASHANA, OR SOMETHING...


[SOURCE: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SqYGGqTC_Us.]



Some remarks:

Gefilte fish is great with hot curry sauce. Or fried in shmaltz and mooshed onto toast. Or served cold, with chrein and gherkins.

Kugel is fun food. So is kishke, so is tzimmes. Okay?

I have never seen a kneidel that big in matze ball soup.

Gehakte leber should NOT be eaten with celery sticks. What the hey? Who does that?!? That is absolute heresy!

Rugelach? Meh. It's okay, I suppose.

Manischewitz! Manischewitz! Manischewitz!
Take it to your next byob party.



For echte ruchnius un' gashmius, they should've eaten cholnt.
It's the big mack daddy of all Ashkenazic cuisine.
That's just an opinion, feel free to ignore it.




==========================================================================
NOTE: Readers may contact me directly:
LETTER BOX.
All correspondence will be kept in confidence.
==========================================================================

No comments:

Search This Blog

SAN FRANCISCO IS TOO DANGEROUS!

A few years ago, my regular care physician and I had an informative talk about kangkong (ipomoea aquatica), sidetracking from my tobacco use...