Tuesday, February 17, 2009

BUY JAPANESE!

Looks like the US car companies are realizing just how much they can soak us for.


Chrysler LLC on Tuesday submitted an update on its viability plan to the Treasury, requesting an additional $2 billion in loans ........

General Motors Corporation said late Tuesday afternoon that it might need up to $30 billion in emergency federal loans by 2011 ........ worst-case scenario ........ hinges on even further concessions from its union workers and bondholders ........


In a normal business environment, it is beneficial and tonifying when incompetents clear the field. It clears up the clutter and gives more efficient companies a shot in the arm.
Time to shoot these horses.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll buy Japanese when they offer a petite female driver along with the vehicle.


--Grant Patel

DEATH BY NOODLES said...

Oh good. That means you've lost interest.

Anonymous said...

NO I HAVEN'T!


I will settle for the small Cantonese temptress, even if she cannot drive. She can keep me company while the other one drives.

Got that? Do you digg?
I certainly got and do.
Ooooh!



---Grant Patel

Search This Blog

OR MAYBE YOU ARE A HIPSTER

The first smoke of the day is accompanied by stumbling and dog poo. Not for me, as I am chipper and vibrant with hot strong coffee boiling t...