Tuesday, May 20, 2008

BAD DREAM, BAD DREAM!

Late dinner last night of a cheesy omelette with salsa. Washed down with a hot-chocolate and whiskey. Bad move.

Dreamt that there was a huge fire in the warehouse in the industrial lot across the street (doesn't exist), that I was calling the fire-department, and that a very loud fight in the stairwell between several hairy men was making it impossible to communicate effectively with a whispering fire-fighter on the phone. Rushed into the hallway naked and screaming. What ended the dream was a Trent Lott Pool Toy.


A Trent Lott Pool Toy?


I should not eat cheesy substances so late at night - not if they make me dream of Trent Lott Pool Toys.

Plus they give me gout.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Fire, hairy men, pool toys, and nudity?

Fuck gout, you're just sick.

Search This Blog

SAN FRANCISCO IS TOO DANGEROUS!

A few years ago, my regular care physician and I had a conversation about kangkong (ipomoea aquatica), sidetracking from my tobacco use and ...