Friday, August 25, 2006

MISCELLANEOUS GLEANINGS 08/25/06

Do I need to know that it has been pre-authed.?


I'm sorry, I cannot answer so existential a question this early - angst, angst, angst.

Despair. Gloom. A cold dark universe. Harsh reality. The jungle is cannibalistic.

This order, for this customer with a name based on bourgeois denial of the suffering of the proletariat in a post-modern construct, has been released. Its deeper enslavement however is not addressed by its utterly superficial and meaningless new freedom - Matt will "pick" it, and consign it to its fate. Oh inevitability, oh woe.

I wonder if there's any more cheese.

------------------------

Everybody looks better with the right clothing.
See here:
http://home.paonline.com/mikehoov/Special_Features/Turban/Constructing_The_Perfect_Turban.htm
And click on instructions.

------------------------
Sægde se þe cuþe
frumsceaft fira feorran reccan,
cwæð þæt se Ælmihtiga eorðan worhte,
wlitebeorhtne wang, swa wæter bebugeð,
gesette sigehreþig sunnan ond monan
leoman to leohte landbuendum,
ond gefrætwade foldan sceatas
leomum ond leafum, lif eac gesceop
rynna gehwylcum þara ðe cwice hwyrfaþ.

-----Halfdane

No comments:

Search This Blog

SAN FRANCISCO IS TOO DANGEROUS!

A few years ago, my regular care physician and I had an informative talk about kangkong (ipomoea aquatica), sidetracking from my tobacco use...