Monday, March 13, 2006

AAAAARGHHH! (Lipman, is that the correct spelling?)

All of a sudden it hit me that because of Purim, this week will be thin as far as blog-reading is concerned.

Purim starts tonight.

Which means that some of you already left work before I started typing this, others are on your way out the door with your gr*ggrs and your single-malts or bottles of prune-jack (Slivovicz). And some of you didn't even come back from lunch - much like some others won't this Friday.

What this means is that you won't be blogging tonight, or even tomorrow, and most of Wednesday. Either jollification or hangover will intervene.

Yes, I COULD try to dominate the discourse, as few of you will be in a position to compete.
On the other hand, I could veer off the beaten track into some of the other blogs.....


If any of you have any suggestions about blogs to read, I'd love to see them.
Subjects that particularly interest me: Torah commentary destressing the literal approach, Yiddish-Yeshivish-Teitsmerish, Indonesian food, East-Asian languages. And tons of other stuff.

Feel free to shamelessly promote your own blog, or that of a friend. Surprise me.

2 comments:

Steg (dos iz nit der šteg) said...

my blog seems to be broken :/

Reuven Chaim Klein said...

I have found the perfect blog for you to read. It is called "Reb Chaim HaQoton" there is a link to it in my profile.

Search This Blog

A LACK OF PROPELLANT

Rereading my old posts reminds me that I used to be immoderate. And at times over the top. I've calmed down and grown up since then. Now...