Wednesday, September 30, 2026

PLEASE DON'T

Oh dang, according to the news we're starting another heat event today with an indefinite end. This will please all the sweaty nudists. Saturday is going to be a scorcher where I work, and I'm fully expecting several people there to be absolute bastards. Shan't say who. There will be comments like "oh I love hot weather", "this is perfect", and "senator Eric Schmidt made an honest mistake, why, anybody".

Yeah, okay, and so's your mother.

The entire next week looks to be awful. The Indians must really hate us.


Naturally I'm awfully tempted to play hooky during my work days, so that I can just laze at home pretending to be an oyster, smoking my pipe, sweating, and mutteringly bellyache about the weather this world the younger generation my lawn the dumb-ass president and his cabinet of rapists child molesters dysfunctionals and cowards and tattooed bloviating freaks damned republicans.

It's a lovely fantasy.
If I can make it through the next few days I should be fine. My coworkers will be no damned help on this, as they cannot understand that peripheral artery issues make anything over a certain temperature range sheer torture, and will be unsupportive and possibly (very likely) gently (hah) sneering. Oh, get over it, just man through it, this is fine.

Everything. Is. All. Right.


Kindly shut the everloving frangipani up.



==========================================================================
NOTE: Readers may contact me directly:
LETTER BOX.
All correspondence will be kept in confidence.
==========================================================================

The real challenge will be maintaining my diplomatic and balanced facade. As befits a Dutch American dealing with the insane sun-worshipping natives and their monumental stupidity.

No comments:

Search This Blog

PLEASE DON'T

Oh dang, according to the news we're starting another heat event today with an indefinite end. This will please all the sweaty nudists. ...