Saturday, December 02, 2023

THE ROT STARTS IN OAKLAND

If the sound of water triggers your urge to pee, today was not a good day for you. It rained. You probably spent all day in the bathroom. There is one place that feels your pain: Oakland. Which is a giant sewer. Filled, as you can guess, with a great many triggered people.

All problems in the Bay Area have their roots in Oakland.

I say these things in cheerful sneer as a reaction to a remark hurled in my direction recently. According to a young greenhaired woman of indeterminate gender and somewhat puce or sepia race, whom I believe to be from there, I am an old white male.

Indeed, I am older than her. I can see that. And rather definitely Caucasoid. You should see my calves! Mmmm, creamy! Almost glowing. Luminescence.

How exactly is this in any way germane?

That green hair may be out of solidarity with cabbage, or other vegan chow. I had been mentioning the little dumplings at one of my fave restaurants to an acquaintance, chopped bokchoi and pork, very delicious, especially with chili sauce. Little miss Broccoli Floret overheard, and interjected that it was so like an old white male to eat meat.
Because of me there are wars.

Okay. I'm fine with that. Most of those countries are garbage anyhow.
Personally, I believe that all Bay Area Rapid Transit vehicles that go through Oakland should have machine gun turrets. And bus doors there need to be welded shut. Also, lets barricade the freeway on-ramps, and shut down the Trans Bay terminal.
Send in the helicopter gunships.


If you don't like hearing that people eat meat, you don't have to hear it; just wedge a baby carrot in each ear. The orange hue will contrast nicely with the emerald hair.


Actually the entire East Bay sucks.
It's all Assholistan.



==========================================================================
NOTE: Readers may contact me directly:
LETTER BOX.
All correspondence will be kept in confidence.
==========================================================================

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Funny. Not too long ago, East Bay residents were referred to as “bridge and tunnel people,” and now, I am one of those residents, since 2005. Oakland itself has its enclaves of comfort, mine are in Chinatown and occasionally Jack London Square for craft beer, which isn’t too often these days since the only craft oat soda I crave is dark, like my soul. Otherwise Oakland is indeed a violent city filled to the brim with Jew-loathing lefties who fail to realize that even a minor amount of animal protein is good for their critical thinking skills. Their tofu soup and avocado toast isn’t doing much for their sense of reason, but so it goes.

The back of the hill said...

I've lived in the East Bay, in both Berkeley and Oakland. Nice, but a different world. On those rare times when I go there again (usually only for seder's and things like yohrtzeits), it seems like it's still the eighties there.

Search This Blog

LATE SEASONAL RAINS

Because the teevee is out in the backroom, some of the soon-to-be-decomposed gentlemen in who infest the place had a mediocre day yesterday ...