Thursday, October 19, 2017

CONFLICTING INTERESTS

One Chinese word which I've long meant to look up is 逆 ('ngaak'; to rebel, disobey). It shows up on a political affiche which I keep seeing.
Unfortunately, now that I've looked it up, I remain no step further. Because though I know the other three words, I cannot recall them.


Image searches bring up the strangest things, none of which have relevance.


Including naughty Japanese anime clips.
Everything leads to naughty anime.
The Japanese are obsessed.

Remarkably, it also leads to cleavage, which is also a Japanese obsession. This does not help at all, and particularly this morning serves no purpose.
The single badger or toad who must prepare for work soon cannot be distracted by uberibus sponsae, and will not yield to images.
Begone, berserk breasts, tempt me not!


Breasts are extraordinarily like chocolate, in that one is never enough, and at times any is too many. Chocolate I have enjoyed recently, however, so on that point they differ. It was intoxicating.

I need strong black coffee right now. I will perhaps consider breasts, abstractly, as an intellectual construct, much later.
As well as the nipples, maybe.
Intellectually.





==========================================================================
NOTE: Readers may contact me directly:

LETTER BOX.
All correspondence will be kept in confidence.
==========================================================================

No comments:

Search This Blog

SAN FRANCISCO IS TOO DANGEROUS!

A few years ago, my regular care physician and I had an informative talk about kangkong (ipomoea aquatica), sidetracking from my tobacco use...